Friday, April 6, 2012

Take me home, please!

I'm feeling a little blue tonight, thinking of people & pets that are without a real home or family of their own. I wish I had more rooms/space/less strata rules so I could take more in.

Here are a few furry loves looking for forever homes:


DUKE: Adorable, loveable 3 yr old rotty who is ready to live the good life with his forever family! Loves playing with his toys, walks, visitors. Currently at the Burnaby BCSPCA.


ODIE: Sweet little 3 yr old chihuahua who came from a hoarding situation and needs a slow introduction to real life and how awesome it can be. Currently at the Burnaby BCSPCA.


OREO: Timid 9 yr old shih tzu/poodle. Came from a home where he didn't get as much attention as he deserved & would like a second chance, please. Currently at the Burnaby BCSPCA.

5 comments:

Elvira said...

aww so sweet. Duke is a doll.

Cute blog, looking forward to reading more! I came across your blog on the Etsy blog team.

I'm your newest follower!

Elvira

my blog: http://allpatchedupquilts.blogspot.com/

my Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllPatchedUpQuilts

Anne Butera said...

So many animals without homes. I wish I could take more in, too, but giving the guys I have all the love I can is enough for now.

I hope these guys find forever homes soon!

Stina G said...

Thanks Elvira!
Anne, me too!
If I can't take them all home I can at least share them & maybe someone else will :)

Little Tree Vintage said...

cuties!

Stina G said...

Aren't they tho?!