Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lately


Life has been so hectic lately I've been away from here longer than planned! Along with friends moving away and work stuff, I've been busy preparing for the Nifty for Fifty sale that happened this past Sunday (pictured above) and my upcoming trip. Oh yeah! I am leaving on Friday for two weeks in Istanbul and Amsterdam! Eeks! So very excited. I got travel books from the library on both places and haven't even looked at them yet - Ben left them in the middle of the stairs tonight in hopes that I might look at them when I tripped, haha. So this is brief as I'm in dire need of sleep (I'm writing this at 10:33pm Tues :) ). The honeywild shop will be closed in a day or two and will re-open upon my return. The tender buttons vintage shop will be populated with some treasures when I get back as well. Until then you can find these beauties at Dream!





4 comments:

April said...

These are so cool!

Cal said...

I love my dino! Thanks so much Stina! =) Hopefully yours will be done soon, these chevron bracelets take a while...

Boho Mixology said...

Such pretties!

Zoe
http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

Stina G said...

Thanks, April & Zoe! I'm quite proud of them :)

So glad you like it, CaL! Can't wait to see my bracelet :)