Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday market time!

It's time to start shopping for the holidays! I love this time of year. My house is a winter wonderland right now with fluffy snow everywhere and I've already checked out two holiday markets. I've done about half of my Christmas shopping and a lot of it is from local artisans or from Etsy and I think it makes the gifts so much cooler than anything from a box store :)

I'll be selling at the Blim market in the Chinese Cultural Centre (50 Pender St. E) in Vancouver on November 28th. The market will be open from 11:00am to 4:00pm. For more information please visit their website.

Only a portion of my jewelry makes it into the Etsy shop: to see a bigger selection you have to see me at a market or visit my home studio. I'd love to see you next Sunday! Mention that you read the blog to receive %15 off your purchase (valid at the Blim market on Nov. 28th only). If you are unable to make it to the market but wish to see my full stock then send me an e-mail at honeywildlovesyou@gmail.com. For those unable to attend the market, receive a %10 discount on your online purchase by sending me an e-mail or Etsy conversation stating the items you'd like to purchase and mentioning the code "holly." (Valid until December 1st)

I sent out a newsletter last week with this information & a photo of some new necklaces: if you'd like to be kept in the loop then sign up here.

Peek at some items destined for the market:





Stay cozy!

No comments: