Monday, September 26, 2011

My A-Z

Osoyoos ♥

A few of my blog friends have been doing this and it's fun, so here's mine! 
via Sadie Designs, Moorea Seal & others

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Double, although the new one we have stored for when we move is a queen. Yay!
C. Chore that you hate: Vaccuming and dusting. I don't know why: I hate it being dirty but I procrastinate doing those chores so very much.
D. Dogs: YES! I want all the dogs. We have 2, Josephine (maltese/shih tzu, 4 yrs old) and Penny (rescue mutt - min pin cross? 1 yr old ish) and plan on adopting an
older big dog, probably a pitty cross, when we move, which should be soon!!
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Checking my phone for e-mails etc. Puppy kisses.
F. Favorite color: I don't think I have one. Is that bad? I dislike orange, so maybe that is the opposite of my favourite colour? I like some purples, blues, teal, coral....
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'7/5'8 ish
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the violin & viola in Elementary school but haven't since. I also used to play the piano. Oh god, and I tortured the clarinet for a year in Elementary school :| I still want to learn guitar. I have one gathering dust under my bed that I was given when I was a kid. Apparently I didn't want to learn then? Rebelling against my step-dad? I don't remember.
J. Job title: Currently admin assistant/clerk and jewelry maker
K. Kids: One day! I'm starting to get a little baby crazy, I admit it.
L. Live: North Vancouver, BC, on the side of a mountain :)
M. Mother’s name: Carol Ann
N. Nicknames: Stina, Rene/Rena (my mom only) and other short versions of Christina that only my family is allowed to call me since I'm not big on them: Chris, Chrissy (my grandpa used to call me Christy Minstrel, I don't know why, but I miss him & his endearments <3), X-tina (from before Aguilera. And don't even start), my brother used to call me Tina....
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope.
P. Pet peeves: People interrupting me when I'm talking. Being told to talk quieter when I get excited or upset. People who are prejudiced about dogs/breeds.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I do not think it means what you think it means." ; "Where you going? Nowhere!"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Mackenzie, my younger brother. He was originally name Ryan and now he has 5 names. True story.
U. Underwear: Isn't this too much info? Lacy thongs and cute briefs like the ones from AE with dogs on them. Oops, told you anyways.
V. Vegetable you hate: Hate is a strong word. But I don't like bell peppers and Ben keeps buying them and putting them in things despite this. I don't think he is hearing me. Also the beans in the frozen veg mix he keeps buying. I think what I am saying is that I should take over the grocery buying duties.
W. What makes you run late: I am addicted to the snooze button. I also get distracted by things, like the internet, and don't realize 2 hours have gone by. That sort of thing. I'm usually too early (for fear of being late) or late for things. Being on time is a less frequent occurrence.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My hands & feet for this arthritis thing.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Curries and stir-fries. I have been in a cooking slump lately and haven't made much :( OH! A really good sweet potato soup. Some yummy little veggie pancake things that I haven't made in forever.
Z. Zoo animal: I don't know if I understand this question. I think the zoo makes me sad. Animals don't belong in cages and pens in the wrong country... But if I were to pick one of my favourite wild animals then Fennec foxes are one of the coolest! Love them! Those ears!

That was fun! I hope you enjoyed reading it. Tell me a little something about yourself! Or do your own A-Z & leave me a link!

7 comments:

theknottedchain/shellie said...

cute blog so far...im following from the etsy blog team.

Stina G said...

Thanks Shellie! I'm off to check out your blog :)

pet collage said...

i'm a new follower from the etsy blog team too - i love the look of this - and you're an animal person too -

pet collage said...

im new to this blogging thing - do you know what my blog is? if you don't, here it is:

www.petpooparazzi.blogspot.com

visit please

Stina G said...

Hi pet collage, thanks! I'll stop by your blog :)

K. said...

Fun! I think I'll fill this out on mine at some point too. I also have a guitar I never learned hidden under the bed :)

Stina G said...

Look forward to reading it!
That's funny :) I've tried to get people to teach me but the furthest that's got me was a very basic version of "Blackbird" in high school, which I've since forgotten.