Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little Treasures


These are the earrings I made this weekend. Aren't they sweet? I'm moving towards making most of my earrings from fine metals rather than the base metal filigree pieces I was using before. These earrings are made with sterling silver earwires (as always), Bali sterling silver and vermeil (24k gold over sterling silver) connectors and sterling silver headpins, decked out with crystals, freshwater pearls and glass flower beads. I think my favourites are the gold vermeil & freshwater pearl pair. What pair is your fave?

4 comments:

K. said...

I like the gold ones the best too! They're very warm and feminine :)

RIPplePuddle said...

Ooo, I like the gold ones best!

Hello Again Vintage said...

Love your earrings. They're so beautiful and elegant.

Stina G said...

Thanks loves! I'm glad you likey :)
Looking forward to making more and getting some listed soon.