Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Etsy ♥'s

If I had a million dollars... I'd buy SO MANY THINGS from Etsy. Here are a few items I've added to my favourites lately.


I think this is how I feel/look lately. Oh kitty. Art print from corelladesign on Etsy.


My joints seem to be worse when I get cold. People keep telling me my hands are cold lately, and they've been very stiff and sore, and I've been half thinking about wearing fingerless gloves to see if it helps. Wouldn't THAT be a rockin summer look. These are from the filofashion shop on Etsy.


This photo is so stunningly gorgeous and was part of the inspiration behind my latest tattoo dreaming. It's from the BackyardPhoto shop on Etsy.

All images belong to the respective artists.

4 comments:

K. said...

I just added that cat to my faves yesterday :)

Stina G said...

He's a cutie!

www.filofashion.etsy.com said...

Wonderful, I'm honor. Thank you very much..

Stina G said...

Aw, you're welcome! I wish I knew how to do a cable knit. Or something other than a rectangle. :)