Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Wishlist (part 1 of 1000)

I am adding things to my wishlist daily, which is rather frustrating as I haven't worked in weeks. LAME. Anyhow, I can't handle all the beautiful things, so I though I would share some of them with you guys to relieve the pressure somehow. If you want to send me something for a belated birthday gift you are more than welcome to ;)


I am dying over this bracelet by Gale of Wichser Studio, which is way under-priced in my opinion. Please don't buy it unless you are planning on sending it to me. It's in her Etsy shop here.


I want SO MANY of Clare's pieces!! So very many. I especially love the ones of the couple in bed and these fabulous new ones of girls in water. They are incredibly beautiful and remind me of Osoyoos, which is like my summer home. You can find this print in her Etsy shop, Tastes Orangey.


I think everyone knows and loves Danielle's work by now. This is one of my favourites and I definitely want one hanging on my wall soon. You can find this in her Etsy shop, The Merriweather Council.


I'd love to have a pair of Tumbleweeds sunglasses. My current favourites are the lighter coloured pair in this photo. So gorgeous! Beca and Doug have been working really hard making these beauties and they are as durable as they are good-looking. I've seen video proof. You can find these in their shop.


This party bear tank is kind of outrageous. Love it! I bought Ben the bike-riding bear shirt a little while ago (be sure to check it out, and please note that isn't a salmon in his mouth as everyone thinks at first). You can find the party tank in the Bark Etsy shop.

This is only a tiny taste of my current lusts but I don't want to overload you with awesome. Maybe I will share more later, if you're lucky.

all photos are property of the respective artist/shop

7 comments:

Gale said...

Hey Stina! So awesome that my summer woodgrain bracelet made it onto you wishlist:) You've also got me lusting over a few things here..such as that party bear tank -well HELLO! I need to check out that shop asap. I do hope you get at least a few things on your wishlist! Glad to have internet met:D

p.s. I loved Spirograph growing up, but that toy I mentioned on my blog is a "Mini Gravity Graph". It's neat, huh?

Danielle said...

stina! great picks, I too want some tumbleweeds glasses and a bark tee! I saw/touched on in real life is was magically soft! thanks so much for the feature!

Stina G said...

Glad to have met you too, Gale! I'll have to look up the Gravity Graph, I've never heard of it. Sounds fun tho!

Danielle, you're most welcome! I want at least four of your hoops so far, haha. I also want the duck/goose "Reverie" pillow cases from Bark. Swoon. They would be PERFECT on the antique bed frame we lucked into being given!!

sara said...

Stina!
Each item is to die for! I love them all and am enjoying every second of your blog! I wish you all of these things!!!
xx
Sara
(also, thanks for the feature!)

Stina G said...

Thanks Sara! And you're welcome! Now don't make any more awesome things that I will need. Thanks.

Clare Elsaesser said...

Wow, Stina your list is super awesome and I feel very lucky to be included amongst it on your lovely blog! Thank you :)

Stina G said...

You're welcome Clare, you know how much I love your work!! Glad you enjoyed the list :)