Monday, July 11, 2011

Belated birthday photos

Hey look, I completely forgot we took a few photos when we went out for my birthday dinner!


Ben's sisters, Kelcey & Brittany


Kelcey & her boyfriend Glen


Ben & I


Carmen & I

There was a photo where Ben wasn't blinking but I liked this one better so too bad! There were a few others there throughout the night, including Britt's baby (SO CUTE, she is a little Cabbage Patch kid!) but this is who was at the table when we remembered we had a camera. My friend Carmen is home from Portland where he's going to school so it was really nice to see him. Glen ate the biggest burger we've ever seen which was about three meals in one. Then he finished my meal because I couldn't. He might have eaten some of Kelcey's too. This kid is skinny as a rail!! We can't understand where he puts it all. Anyhow, we were at the Village Taphouse in Park Royal Village and it was delicious as usual, complete with awesome beers like "The Back Hand of God." With a name like that how can you go wrong?

Oh, PS, I got a hair cut and have bangs again! Yay! I got a different style this time, as you can see. I love them! Missy (at Burke & Hair) is the best.

2 comments:

Micaela said...

i was just going to say how much i LOVE your hair!!! i so wish i could pull off bangs... alas, i can't so i have to jealously and vicariously live through you ;)

a birthday celebration, indeed! XO

Stina G said...

Thanks Micaela! I haven't had bangs like this since I was a child! I've had side-swept bangs for years. I love the new do though!