Saturday, April 30, 2011

Some bad Photo Booth photos n stuff...



I haven't used Photo Booth on my computer forever so I thought I'd take a couple photos with my goofy meerkat puppy.



Then I thought I should include the little princess too, so...



They're pretty sweet.

One of my friends is a dog walker and he's been away this week with family business. One of his clients wanted her golden retriever walked still so I took him out for a good hike for an hour a day Wednesday-Saturday (at least a bit of $$ while I'm still looking for a job! Which, by the way, I applied for 12, yes, 12 yesterday evening. It was epic). The girls came too and they're real troopers! They we still good to go when big Buddy was tuckered out :) I was also super proud of Penny. She's been afraid of any running water outside since we got her (creeks, drains, old men watering their lawn...). You had to DRAG her past these things if you wanted to keep going before. But, we had to cross a bunch of creeks in our mountain hikes this week and after watching her big sister Josie cross a few she figured it might not be so bad and went through herself! It seems like a little thing but it was a big moment the first time she went through a creek up to her knees of her own volition :) Here they are the other day, muddy and ready for a nap.



Right now I'm listening to Sarah's playlist, it's pretty fun. I'm gonna go try to organize our house a bit!
xo.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Omigosh! So cute, Stina! Seriously! Glad you enjoyed the playlist...it was a bit weird...not songs with a lot in common with one another. :)

Stina G said...

Haha, that's ok, my tastes are a bit all over the place too! Sometimes a song comes on my itunes when it's on shuffle and Ben gives me a "SERIOUSLY?!" look. It's great.

Glad you enjoyed our goofy photos! :)

beca said...

your hair is so pretty! and I looove photo booth photos with pups. I used to take photos all the time with the boys, but for some reason haven't in a while...time to start again.
xo

Stina G said...

Thanks Beca! I does look surprisingly good in this photo! It grows like a weed and I need a haircut sooo badly. What once were bangs are now about an inch below my ears...