Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adopt the Internet!

Petfinder Adopt-the-Internet Day

In honor of their 15th birthday, Petfinder is asking people everywhere to pledge to spread the word online about adoptable pets today. So, I thought I'd share some favourites with you!

London is a beautiful pitty mix who is dog/cat friendly, house-trained, crate-trained, in great health and knows basic commands!

He is with Bully Buddies rescue and his Petfinder page is here.

Tryk ("trike") is an adorable shepherd mix puppy who is short on one leg but makes up for it in lovability (maybe I made up that word but she deserves it, ok?).

She is with Carried Through Animal Rescue and her Petfinder page is here.

Kruger is an absolutely gorgeous mutt that reminds me of another big orange mutt I used to walk at the Burnaby BCSPCA who was the sweetest, best behaved dog. I don't know why he ended up at the shelter but I know he made some lucky soul a very awesome companion. But back to Kruger! They say he is a chow/rottweiler mix and is a very loving well-behaved dog.

He is actually with the Burnaby SPCA of all places! How's that for some sort of kismet? His Petfinder page is here.

More to come!
xo.

No comments: