Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Recycle your jewels!

You might have noticed that there's a new tab at the top of the site. I invite you to recycle your unwanted jewelry! I've had a few friends donate some of their old jewelry after doing some spring cleaning: some pieces have already been taken apart and beads and charms are making their way into new jewelry! If you have things gathering dust and taking up space in your jewelry box and you don't know what to do with them, I encourage you to send them to me! You'll receive a coupon for honeywild jewelry in return. Leave a comment here or e-mail me for more information.

I also thought I'd share some photos with you of pieces currently available but not yet in the shop (time has been escaping me so I haven't listed much lately, my apologies). I took them on Monday morning and the light was PERFECT! These are the three photos I'm using for my application the the spring Got Craft market. If you have any questions or are interested in any of the pieces, leave a comment or e-mail me!



No comments: