Monday, September 20, 2010

Vacation time!



I am going on a road trip with my boyfriend Ben on Thursday! We are leaving in the morning and should be in Portland in the afternoon, where we will see my penpal & friend Brittany ! She's putting us up at her place because she's awesome like that. We'll spend Friday in Portland, then after a delicious breakfast (Blue Pig Café?) with Britt & Jonathan in Portland we'll head off for San Francisco on Saturday morning. Yeah! There we're set to see Alcatraz on Sunday and are driving to San Jose on Monday, I THINK, to check out the Winchester Mystery House, which sounds AWESOME! We're planning on coming back to Vancouver on Tuesday or Wednesday, so we'll be gone for roughly a week. I also plan on some shopping I've been dreaming about for months (hello Anthropologie! I'm also looking at you Designer Shoe Warehouse, Victoria's Secret), some touristy wandering in Portland & San Fran, hanging out with Brittany!!, enjoying free time and sight-seeing with my super sweet boyfriend! Yay!

So, with this in mind, please note that any purchases made or messages sent after Tuesday will probably not be processed or replied to until next Thursday, September 30th. Thanks for your understanding! See ya when I'm back :)
xo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Have a great time girl! Let's have a real catch up when you get back.

xoxox

Stina G said...

Sounds great!
xo.