Saturday, June 12, 2010

Who and what is honeywild?

"honeywild" is a line of jewelry handmade by me, Stina Gans, in North Vancouver. My work was previously found at stinaaimebelle.etsy.com. Almost all of my pieces are one-of-a-kind and custom inquiries are always welcome!

I love working with natural materials such as wood, shells and pearls, as well as sterling silver, Swarovski crystals, glass and vintage pieces. I am incorporating more vintage and reclaimed pieces in my jewelry now and will mention this in the description or materials of the item. I also try to re-use packing materials, or at least use packaging that is easily recyclable and/or biodegradable. I believe our planet really needs us to pull up our socks, so to speak, and every little bit helps. Rest assured, however, that I always make sure your package looks lovely!

If you see something you like that's been sold, either in my flickr photos or in my sold items in my new or old Etsy shop, feel free to contact me about having something similar made. I'd love to create something for you if I have the materials!

The name "honeywild" comes from the poem "La Belle Dame Sans Merci" by Keats. When I heard the line in the film "Bright Star" I loved it and thought it would make a wicked name for my jewelry line, so here we are!

Other places to find me on the web:

Shop:
honeywild.etsy.com

E-mail:
honeywildlovesyou (at) gmail (dot) com

Twitter:
twitter.com/_honeywild_

Flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/stina-belle/ { _honeywild_ }

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/honeywild


If you have questions or comments, don't be shy! I'm friendly :) You're always welcome to comment here on the blog or to contact me via any of the venues listed above!
xo.

No comments: