Thursday, June 24, 2010

Peek-a-boo



Things have been mad busy the past week or two! My penpal from Portland visited me last weekend: we hadn't met in person before and we had an awesome time together! We went to the Etsy birthday party in Vancouver and fell in love with Collage Collage, tasted different beers, wandered West 4th and Granville Island. We basically crammed in as much as possible into a day and a half, with a lot of squealing over cute things. Then I shared a table at the Main Street Car-Free Day, which was a GREAT learning experience! I'm planning on selling at the Bowen Market a couple times this summer, and I'm feeling pretty excited about it!

I had planned on having some more items in the new shop this week, but I was called in to work a few days, so things haven't gone exactly as planned. So hold tight, and don't forget that I have some stock left in my old shop!
XO.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

This is a test!

Stina G said...

Yay for comments working! :)